Online Banking and Bill Pay
Our consumer online banking services, Start eBanking, allows you to access your account information and pay bills from any place you have Internet access, at any time that is convenient for you. Save time, save money, save paper, save worries.
START eBanking features:
- View account balances and activity
- View online statements
- View images of paid checks
- Pay bills
- Make Start Community Bank loan payments
- Transfer funds between Start Community Bank accounts
- Stop payment on outstanding checks
- Send secure emails to Start Community Bank
How do I START eBanking?
- Click on the Enroll button below
- Choose Personal Banking
- Type in a User Name of your choice
- Hit the LOG IN button
- Choose the FIRST TIME LOG IN button at the top of the page
- For your ACCESS ID, enter one of your Start Community Bank account numbers
- Choose the correct account type in the drop down – checking, savings, certificate or loan
- For first time users, enter the last four digits of your social security number as your default Password.
- Now you will come to the screen where you can personalize all of your information, change your password to a permanent one, and pick your special Image.
- Hit SUBMIT and you’re good to go!