Business Checking Accounts
Business Banking Products
- Remote Deposit Capture (RDC): Provides customers with the ability to conveniently deposit checks from their own location
- Business Online Banking: Customizable online banking
- ACH Origination: Initiate your ACH files from your business through online banking
- QuickBooks Web Connect: Download and import transactions from online banking into your QuickBooks
Business Checking Account
Designed for a business with moderate transaction volume, keep just a $500 daily balance and enjoy 200 transactions a month free of charge. Business Checking Accounts offer all the Start Community Bank convenience services including remote deposit, business internet banking, ACH services and debit cards.
- $50 opening deposit
- A fee of $15 will be imposed every month if the average daily balance for the statement cycle falls below $500.
- 200 transactions* a month are free, then pay 35 cents for each over 200
- Free basic online banking with an option to upgrade
- Debit card with specialized functionality that you set for individual employee use
Business Interest Checking
This interest-bearing account is great for non-profits or sole proprietors.
- $50 opening deposit
- Earn interest on balances over $500
- A fee of $15 will be imposed every month if the average daily balance for the statement cycle falls below $500
- 200 transactions* per month free, then pay 35 cents per item over 200
Commercial Checking Account
For the mature business with a variety of transaction service needs, that prefers to see per item charges for all services and credits earned to offset those charges by an earnings credit factor, this account comes with an itemized statement of all activity so you can see your monthly activity and charges. The suite of services include on-line commercial cash management, remote deposit, and variable function debit cards.
- Monthly statement itemizes your activity, your processing charges, and your earnings credits
- Earnings credits can be rolled into the next month for a one year period
- Free basic online banking; option to upgrade to a customized package to include bill pay, ACH, and wire transfers
- Specialized function Debit card: you set the services and the dollar limits for different employees in your company
Read about our FDIC insurance on deposit accounts.
*A transaction is defined as a deposit, a deposited item, a written check, an ACH debit, and ACH credit, or a transfer into or out of this account to another account at Start Community Bank